Navmaster ECDIS is a well-established Electronic Chart Display and Information System, incorporating the input of many navigators. Designed to deliver clear functionality and ease of use in a familiar MS Windows environment, Navmaster ECDIS provides for traditional navigation skills in a modern software application.
- Advanced route planning & plan documentation
- GPS, Gyro, speed log, AIS, ARPA, heading, depth, wind as standard
- Easy chart install & updating via email or internet
- Onscreen access to all main commands
- Admiralty AIO, TotalTide & e-Navigator compatible
- Voyage data replay for incident analysis & training
- Autopilot control
- Type-specific Training & Certification onboard
- Radar image overlay unit - simple to retro-fit
- Remote diagnostics
- Pay As You Sail
- Single ECDIS can be upgraded to dual via network cable
- Weather information / weather routing.
Navmaster ECDIS works with all official electronic charts ENC, CM-ENC, AVCS, ARCS, C-Map Pro/Pro+, AUS-RNC.